Gate ManagementVideo and 2-way voice access management for industrial and residential properties.
Monitored Access Control
Acadian’s monitored access control pairs video monitoring with customizable access control solutions to protect an entire enterprise such as property management, education, multi-site companies, retail and more. They are also designed to reduce your infrastructure and training costs compared with in-house systems.
Gate management is one of the fastest-growing services in Acadian’s guard monitored access control portfolio. While security guards can be an effective way to protect a site they aren’t without their limitations and can be pretty expensive. Through Acadian’s gate management services Acadian can replace or assist physical security guards at a site.
- Remote concierge
- Guard patrol
- After-hours access
- Virtual Concierge
- Virtual gate and access control
- Video review and analysis
- System design and installation
- System health check
- Expert certified monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Gaurd Augmentation
- Long-range surveillance and license plate recognition
- Two-way audio and relay control capabilities
- Enhanced access control management with entry assistance and identity verification and authorization
Is a Name List Required?
Acadian does not require its clients to use a software for maintaining the appropriate list for the site, however, it does recommend it. While Acadian can provide this service with a document as basic as an Excel spreadsheet, Acadian has seen improved results when these items are managed by someone from the property management company utilizing a dedicated visitor management software.